The I/O module I/O-04HD-230V-16A is designed for applications where manual intervention is required or where the state of the relays must be maintained in the event of a BUS or power failure.
It is possible to switch 4 circuits with a maximum of 230V/16A. The phase position of the individual fuses is arbitrary. 4 optocoupler inputs 230V on a common counter potential are available as inputs.
All inputs and outputs in the module can be parameterised to various functions and the functions can be freely programmed via the ISYGLT ProgramDesigner software.
To protect the module from dust and unwanted operations, it is closed with a transparent lid. A screwdriver is required for manual operation.
- The output relays can also be switched manually without programming (commissioning, service, maintenance...).
- The relay position is maintained even if the supply voltage is interrupted.
- Each individual output of the emergency module can be parameterised for the operating modes BUS operation, BUS failure, emergency operation (DIP1 ON).
- The feedback LEDs can indicate the status of the inputs or outputs.
- Due to the extensive parameter setting options, the module can also be used as a stand-alone module.