The LED Dimmer was developed for controlling 3 LED lights with fixed voltage connection (integrated current regulation in the LEDs), e.g. LED strips. This makes it possible to control the brightness of the LEDs between 0 and 100% absolutely flicker-free with a dimming resolution of 16 bit (internal resolution in ISYGLT operation). The LED Dimmer can be set from speed calculation to absolute time calculation by parameterisation per channel. All imaginable control tasks, from individual light dimming to the use for complex light and colour scenarios, can be easily implemented.
The LED Dimmer can optionally be operated on the ISYGLT BUS or DMX512 BUS.
The regular DMX GND connector on PIN 1 is not required and therefore not connected.
The following functions can be performed independently by the LED Dimmer:
- Calculation of rise times from 0.5 seconds to 12 hours
- Fidelity colour dimming by specifying the colour over the entire brightness range
- Independent movement from current ACTUAL values to preset SET values at a preset speed (optional in preset time)
- Feedback "Setpoint reached" after execution of time functions
- Stop function during execution of time functions
- OVERSAMPLING error correction: With the so-called "OVERSAMPLING", the module automatically corrects the jumps in dimming values caused by the cycle times of the BUS system. For this purpose, the dimming values between the BUS cycles are transformed back into the resolution of 16 bit by linearisation. This prevents, for example, flickering when controlling dimmers. During programming, the OVERSAMPLING is referred to as the SOFT function.
- Execution of blinking functions
- Adaptation to various LED modules
- Calculation of defined and definable curves
- Calculation of the Min and Max settings per channel to use the full 16 bit width
- Complex emergency mode function