The convenient control of DALI components (ECGs and electronic transformers) has been possible in the ISYGLT building automation system for quite some time.
The ISYGLT DALI Configurator is available as a commissioning tool. All features of the DALI standard are supported. Address assignment is possible not only automatically, but also manually.
The DALI Configurator makes it easy and clear to put a DALI system into operation.
Overview of the functions:
- System scan
- detailed DALI parameter information through Depth scan
- simple DALI programming options
- multiple modes for address assignment
- finding multiple addresses
- simple system test via broadcast function buttons
- simple handling, no PC required
To operate the DALI Configurator an ISYGLT system or minimum equipment is required.
1 ISYGLT CC-03-USB or Master, 1 ISYGLT DALI-16B Module and, of course, ready-to-operate wired lamps with DALI ECGs are required.
The lamps must be supplied with 230V constant voltage and the DALI BUS line must be connected to the DALI-16B Module.