SONOS® - Wireless music experience with additional applications
Create with the ISYGLT IPMS server the connection from the building system technology to your SONOS products. This opens up possibilities - even without smartphone or tablet - to start, stop, influence the volume of music or announcements, etc.
It doesn't matter whether the command is from a smartphone, tablet, PC, motion sensor, light sensor, filling level monitor, light button, ... comes. You can easily determine which action in the building triggers a command to the SONOS system.
- In the morning, simply call up your favourite radio station at your desired volume at the touch of a button - without having to click around somewhere in an app (the same applies, of course, to switching to other stations or switching off).
- Simply control louder or quieter in the room via push-button sensor
- Museum application - play a hint or sound file when someone presses a button on an exhibit or triggers a motion sensor
- Monitoring - filling level e.g. announcement "Rainwater tank is full"
- Monitoring - ventilation failure - here a fault message could be supplemented by acoustic signals
- Monitoring - entrance door is open - after a defined waiting time, the current music playback is stopped - the open door is indicated by an audio file - then the music playback is resumed at the original position.
- These functions can also be repeated as often as required, e.g. until the message is acknowledged.
- Desktop PC
- Key sensors
- All manipulated variables available in the system (states, value exceeded - reached - undershot, combination of states, and much more)
- Volume (value)
The options are manifold.
Talk to us.