The Room Controller is the link between normal buttons and a touch panel with regard to operating devices. As with all ISYGLT modules, attention was paid to a wide range of possible applications. The basic versions of the Room Controllers differ in the versions with and without display.
The most important characteristics:
- 18 buttons
- Up to 4 shift levels are available for button evaluations.
- The status LEDs are dimmable depending on the ambient light thanks to the integrated light sensor and can therefore be optimally adapted to the ambient brightness.
- The status LEDs can be adjusted by an adjustable minimum luminous intensity (e.g. 2%) can also be used as an orientation aid in the dark.
- Integrated buzzer for button acknowledgement tones, error message tones or acoustic fault messages
- Integrated 36kHz infrared receiver. In combination with our hand-held transmitter IRS-55T-LC, functions can be controlled wirelessly.
When configuring the function, please note that this module does not allow multiple button press evaluation. The buttons are handled one after the other.