The Room Controller is the link between normal buttons and a touch panel with regard to operating devices. As with all ISYGLT modules, attention was paid to a wide range of possible applications. The basic versions of the Room Controllers differ in the versions with and without display.
The most important characteristics:
- 12-18 buttons (results from the configuration with single and double buttons)
- Up to 4 shift levels are available for button evaluations
- Graphic display for interactive menu control
- The status LEDs and the display backlighting can be dimmed depending on the ambient light thanks to the integrated light sensor and can therefore be optimally adapted to the ambient brightness.
- The status LEDs can be adjusted by an adjustable minimum luminous intensity (e.g. 2%) can also be used as an orientation aid in the dark.
- Integrated buzzer for button acknowledgement tones, error message tones or acoustic fault messages
- Integrated 36kHz infrared receiver. In combination with our handheld transmitter IRS-55T-LC, functions can be controlled wirelessly.
In the version with display, the 6 buttons to the left and right of the display always have permanently assigned menu functions.
When designing the function, please note that this module does not allow multiple button press evaluation. The buttons are always handled one after the other.