The Master Module controls the data traffic on the ISYGLT BUS and is required once per subnet.
The function programming of all peripheral modules connected to the subnet BUS (switching modules, analog modules, button modules, dimming modules) is carried out with the ProgramDesigner.
The program memory in the Master can be written to as often as required. The stored data is safely retained even in the event of an operating voltage failure.
The serial interface "Backbone" is used for data exchange between several Masters.
Possible time sources:
- internal clock (not temperature compensated - the ISYGLT System Clock and DCF-77 Radio Clock have higher accuracy)
- ISYGLT System Clock
- time of an optional Java server
- synchronisation of time by an internet time server
The following functions are possible with the TCP/IP interface:
- simple visualisation on PC and smartphone (integrated web server)
- simple error message processing for up to 128 messages in up to 4000 memory locations
- data exchange between IP Masters via IPMS server via Ethernet
- TCP MODBUS Slave
- sending e-mails (e-mail SMTP client)
- operating safety by integrated user administration
- individually configurable visualisation solution based on the platform-independent Java programming language