The ISYGLT-DSI/DALI-02B Module is used to control ECGs for fluorescent lamps and low voltage transformers that can communicate with the digital DSI or DALI signal. The module has 2 separate DSI/DALI interfaces. A maximum of 64 DSI/DALI standard loads (2mA) can be connected to one DSI/DALI channel. The power supply of the module can drive a maximum of 128 DSI standard loads (both DSI/DALI channels).
All switching and dimming functions can be implemented digitally with the DSI/DALI signal. The module is equipped with its own mains supply. This enables a freely configurable emergency function for the 2 DSI/DALI outputs. The program designer can be used to parameterise whether the 2 channels of the module should work in DSI or DALI (broadcast) operation.
The following functions can be performed independently by the DSI/DALI Module:
- Calculation of increases with time constants from 0.5 seconds to 18 hours
- Independent regulation of instantaneous analog ACTUAL values to preset analog SETPOINT values at a preset speed (optional in preset time)
- Feedback of the termination of the analog value output after the execution of time functions
- Stop function during the execution of time functions
- OVERSAMPLING error correction (With the so-called "OVERSAMPLING", the DSI Module automatically corrects the jumps in the analog values caused by the cycle times of the BUS system. For this purpose, the analog values between the BUS cycles are transformed back into the resolution of 8 bits by linearisation.)
- Execution of blinking functions